Thursday, September 14, 2006

Vamos A Espana


how do you make a tilde up in this piece? i don't know. anyway, the lineup for the 2006 Tanned Tin Festival in Castellon, Spain, has been announced and Portastatic will be performing there as a duo with myself and Margaret White speaking the international language of rock. Dave Grubbs, Carla Bozulich, I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness, and many other fine artists will be there too, the festival runs from the 9th-11th of November and Portastatic is playing on the 11th.

i love Spain and i'm really looking forward to this...thanks to Acuarela (the label putting out the Portastatic album over there) for setting it up!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the best thing about spain is the ham. serrano, mi corazon es tuyo.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Justin Steiner said...

Mmmmm, manchego!

10:54 AM  
Blogger wendyo said...

Garroxa (aged goat cheese, not pictured) is fantastic! Tetilla (tit) is a double cream cows milk cheese, which looks like (surprise!) a tit.

I was going to go to Spain over xmas this year since I've never been (cue the Three Dog Night), but it appears my finances are still all atangle and it will be unlikely. Too bad since I have a free place to stay if I can get there.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home