Thursday, April 10, 2008

Listening, Always With The Listening


Drug Rug - songs, really good songs. don't know much about 'em.
Goldfrapp - Seventh Tree
PJ Harvey - White Chalk
Mountain Goats - Heretic Pride
Lemonheads - Lovey
The Constantines - Kensington Heights
Miles Davis - Miles Ahead
Liam Finn - I'll Be Lightning

in addition to music, Sports? Sports? eh, 'Canes folded at the wrong time and were eliminated by the freaking Caps on the last day of the regular season. i'll probably watch some hockey playoffs, but not happily. NBA...call me for the conference finals. Baseball...call me in August!

5 Comments:

Blogger baconfat said...

Nothing on the thrashing of Carolina by the Jayhawks? I'm just assuming you're fan based on geography. Also, that Drug Rug record is totally ace. I can't wait to see how they follow it up.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Mac said...

no baby blue on this blog! though i'm surrounded by heels.
still, i didn't expect the thrashing based on how Carolina had been playing; i thought they could win it. i was not, however, hoping they would.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

I know how you feel about the Canes, I'm a die hard Vancouver Canucks fan so I'm hurting right now.

Have you heard Robert Forster's record yet? It's streaming on the yep roc site. It is beautiful, very tender. The co-writes with Grant McLennan are fantastic.

1:34 PM  
Blogger kingkillian said...

How is the Liam Finn recording? I am a big fan of his dad and uncle.

8:07 PM  
Blogger MTS said...

The Cons album is quite enjoyable! As always, the dudes bring it with the live show.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home