Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Mixing It Up


pictured here is a fabulous remix album by the Philly band Public Record, it's called Echolocation...it came out recently and i have a remix on there myself, done at Brian Paulson's studio, which involves a thumb piano. it's kind of a homemade Mike Oldfield vibe. other remixers include Alasdair MacLean of the Clientele, Mark Robinson, and Guy Picciotto. despite each track being remixed by a different person, it still really listens quite nicely all the way through as a whole album. check it out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Oooh, and Quentin Stolfus as well! I miss Mazarin so much and hope that this augurs well for new music from that guy.

Embarrassed to say that I'm not familiar with Public Record. Both the participants in, and concept of, this album remind me that it's been too long since I've given MRG 100 Re-mix a spin...

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home