Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sound Smears

that's our term for any song slightly faster than it should actually be played by us...we played a few the other night! deep cuts, etc...

Tower
For Tension
Skip Steps 1&3
Learned To Surf
Digging For Something (w/xtra special guest John Darnielle on baking vocs!)
Ribbon
Sidewalk
I Guess I Remembered It Wrong
Florida's On Fire
Water Wings
Iron On
Package Thief
Everything At Once
Precision Auto

encore #1:
On The Mouth
From The Curve
Slack Motherf*cker

encore #2:
Hyper Enough (w/killer stage rush by John Darnielle)
Throwing Things

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for the great show on Friday! I drove down from DC with a few friends and it was well worth it. Look forward to seeing you guys in September in DC.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Bear said...

Baking vocals are when the guest singer changes the lyrics to be cupcake related.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Mac said...

yes, i said BAKING VOCALS!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Mike DeLong said...

Superchunk with guest vocals by John Darnielle? And I missed it? I couldn't be sadder. I suppose my sadness would only be worse if he'd done the "you won't be happy" section of 100,000 Fireflies, or free-styled a new chapter of the Orange Ball or Quetzalcoatl series during an extra-long, extra-fast Fishing.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I though it was a great show. The band had such amazing energy. I guess that I'm not sure how often you all still play together, but whatever... the magic is still there. Hope to see you all again soon.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home